Various Defender stuff for sale or to swop

Land Rovers and Land Rover Parts for Sale

Moderator: pretdave

oldtimer

Various Defender stuff for sale or to swop

Postby oldtimer » 02 Mar 2016 12:06

I have recently traded in my 2012 Defender 130 on a beautiful Discovery 4 and now have some defender parts and stuff lying around the garage.

I am willing to swop any of the items for anything interesting, anything camping related such as LED light fittings, braai stuff, I don't know, anything a man can use to make life easy while camping.

I have:

1. A set of 4 folding side steps in good condition.

2. 1 x Rock slider to fit 110 or 130 Defender - used but still usable

3. Rear crankshaft oil seal for the 2012 2,2lt Puma engine - Brand new and still in original packaging as bought from LR Centurion

4. Stainless steel Long distance Diesel tank - 220lt to fit on back of load bin - Used to be on a Land Cruiser Single cab, was going to modify it to fit between the wheel arches of the 130

5. Radiator Reservoir tank cap - 1x brand new and never used and 2x used. I replaced it irrespective of condition every time I serviced the 130.

6. Brake fluid reservoir cap with built-in level sensor - replaced with new due to stupidity, used for about 25000Km's but in good working condition.

Most, if not all of the above will work on any 2,2 Puma 110 or 130, some even on a 2,2 90...........

All is available at my house in Garsfontein and, no, I do not plan on packaging anything and taking it to the post office and standing in a queue and pay for postage etc. only to later hear the item is not in the condition it was expected to be.

I am available on most weekends from Thursday evenings, then Friday afternoons till Sunday afternoons. The rest of the time I run around the Mpumalanga mountains trying to dig out some platinum.

Contact me on 076one5one3799
Take the bull by the horn......................NOT THAT ONE, YOU MORON!!!!

oldtimer

Re: Various Defender stuff for sale or to swop

Postby oldtimer » 07 Mar 2016 12:03

All gone, Thanks Gert.......!!!! :D
Take the bull by the horn......................NOT THAT ONE, YOU MORON!!!!

Return to “Land Rover for Sale”