I have recently traded in my 2012 Defender 130 on a beautiful Discovery 4 and now have some defender parts and stuff lying around the garage.
I am willing to swop any of the items for anything interesting, anything camping related such as LED light fittings, braai stuff, I don't know, anything a man can use to make life easy while camping.
1. A set of 4 folding side steps in good condition.
2. 1 x Rock slider to fit 110 or 130 Defender - used but still usable
3. Rear crankshaft oil seal for the 2012 2,2lt Puma engine - Brand new and still in original packaging as bought from LR Centurion
4. Stainless steel Long distance Diesel tank - 220lt to fit on back of load bin - Used to be on a Land Cruiser Single cab, was going to modify it to fit between the wheel arches of the 130
5. Radiator Reservoir tank cap - 1x brand new and never used and 2x used. I replaced it irrespective of condition every time I serviced the 130.
6. Brake fluid reservoir cap with built-in level sensor - replaced with new due to stupidity, used for about 25000Km's but in good working condition.
Most, if not all of the above will work on any 2,2 Puma 110 or 130, some even on a 2,2 90...........
All is available at my house in Garsfontein and, no, I do not plan on packaging anything and taking it to the post office and standing in a queue and pay for postage etc. only to later hear the item is not in the condition it was expected to be.
I am available on most weekends from Thursday evenings, then Friday afternoons till Sunday afternoons. The rest of the time I run around the Mpumalanga mountains trying to dig out some platinum.
Contact me on 076one5one3799
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Land Rovers and Land Rover Parts for Sale
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests